Monday, August 8, 2011

Why Menoth


Before I go along with my reason why I choose Menoth I want you guys to know what warmachine miniature game is!

Warmachine - This is a table top game which is compose of warcaster-the one you should defend not to die or else the game is finish, the warjack - the coal stream power robot that is controlled only by warcaster who is the primary juggernaut of the game and solo&units – your support teams! This game has 6 factions that fought with warcaster from rival kingdoms. These factions are the Cygnar, Cryx, Khador, Protectorate of Menoth, Retribution of Scyrah and the Mercenaries.

The Warmachine Miniature game is own and produce by Privateer Press. This game was launch last 2004 and it incredible gain some good response from power gamers who tried the game and current gamers who had a lot of enjoyment  in the said game. The Warmachine is one of the best miniature game in miniature gaming, rules a great the faction is good (no imbalance) with good community (the Pravateer press has a good communication system with their gamers) sustained by Pravateer Press.

Now let’s go to the question Why Menoth of why I choose Protectorate of Menoth? My answer is WHY NOT! Follow me as I introduce you to the world of  Minites (the people from the kindome of Protectorate of Menoth)

No comments:

Post a Comment