Friday, August 5, 2011

I Choose Menoth!

I was introduce in the Miniature gaming last year 2000 in the game called Mageknight. I actually invested in the said game and try to set up my own army. I really had a hard time completing my army because during that time I had a limited access in the internet base trading system and I only had keen choice to complete my army that is thru buying boosters and local trade here in our place. But since I was a student then, I wasn't able to support that game well. That's because of the demand of time, money and effort on trading and completing your army.

After 3 years I read some article on their official site that the latter game will quite manufacturing their minis. By then I did not bother to find any other miniature game but rather indulge my self in joining gaming community here which is actually active in card gaming.

I played most of the game played by the community and until they mention that they are playing Warmachine! that time it was 2008 and I'm about to get merry that time so although I really want to invest in the said game I actually hold my urge in the game. I don't want to spend money because I was saving it for my church wedding! But after a year I purchase my 1st Menoth starter with minimum choir and paladin.

No comments:

Post a Comment